tea
Neither was my high scool chemistry teacher. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....
tea
"I may not have been the greatest president, but I've had the most fun eight years." Bill Clinton
I always heard rice. Looked it up and it seems Tea is more commonly used, however the most interesting points were one place said 'the price of fish' and supposedly it originates from the 'price of eggs' in the US in the 1920s.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
"Most commonly used" doesn't mean always right, right? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....
Rice! I mean right! I think only the fancy pants used tea, us common folks had rice.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Dickering [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] County also? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] First it was the Wise county schools , now it is tea in China? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Got any idea about about Buckeyes in Ohio?
haha what do u expect from a county that spells out dick-en-son [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] j/p
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
We don't cull nothing in DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bookmarks